Friday, February 01, 2013

I'm Sexy And I Know It .............



Hi,
I dont smoke and I dont drink. I only get turned on by PURE ELECTRICITY. I am powered by 5 PREMIUM-CLASS, replaceable batteries every 5 years. I run 100 km per charge and can give you 120 km max. I look like a 'cub' but look closer. I don't have an exhaust ....like a guy bike, if you know what I mean... and guess what? I also have a reverse gear if you're into 'reverse thrust'. Cool or what!!
Besides, I am still a virgin. Brand-new and factory-fresh. Come, take me for only RM4300 on the road, much less the normal price. Break me quick 'cos I'm on heat. Call my master (private owner) now at 0182267394 and ride me away into the wild, blue yonder while sticking your 'MIDDLE' at gas-stations forever.

By the way, you can call me Siti (Ctric) .....only if you're gonna be my new owner.